We are so fortunate to have a LONG list of things to do when friends and family come to visit! If you're in need of ideas, here are some of our favorites:
* Trip to Red Lodge - Golfing, Red Lodge Ales, Katie Cakes, Carbon County Steakhouse (we suggest the Cowboy Coffee Ribeye or the Delmonico - it'll feed the entire table!), followed by a SURPRISE stop at the pig races in Bearcreek!
* Yellowstone, obviously.. the grand prismatic springs are incredible! As is a GIANT buffalo walking right past your car..
* The rodeo is always a blast and it's held every night at 8!
* Beautiful drives; through Yellowstone, Beartooth Pass from Cody to Red Lodge (takes 3-4 hours), drive from Cody to Dead Indian Summit Overlook (worth the 40 minute drive!), and visiting the Bighorn Canyon outside of Lovell.
* Camping in the Big Horns. We love heading down to Ten Sleep and going up from there. There you'll find the Ten Sleep Brewery, local shops (with ice cream!), an amazing pizza place called Sackett's Fork Pizza, and great trout fishing in the mountain lakes & streams. Plus, there's a good chance you'll see a moose!
We'd love to hear your ideas! Please leave them in the comments below!