Elite West Realty is committed to serving our clients and communities with excellence; to putting our clients first and ensuring the well-being of our team members and communities. With that as our guide, and in response to COVID-19, or coronavirus, we wanted to give you an update on how we’re staying on top of it as we continue to guide our clients through the home buying and selling processes.
In addition to our usual routines, here are some of the extra measures we’ve introduced to promote health and safety:
- Update: Our office will be open by appointment only.
- We’ve added extra steps & increased frequency for disinfecting surfaces & deep cleaning.
- We implemented a "stay-home" policy for any team member exhibiting any sign of illness.
- Our agents have been advised to work from home and practice social distancing.
Although our agents are working from home more often, we will continue to provide top notch customer service as everyone on our team is happy to jump in and help when needed. You’ll never be agent-less. And luckily, in our business we don’t necessarily need a physical office to get you to closing day. We have the ability to perform an entire transaction with little to no in-person contact, if needed or desired.
- We are requesting all appointments be made in advance.
- We can schedule video calls or in-person consultations, whichever is more comfortable for you.
- If you prefer a face-to-face meeting without leaving your house, we’re happy to schedule a video call using your preferred method. For example, Facetime, Facebook Messenger or Google Hangouts.
- For in-person meetings, we ask that you cancel in the event you’re exhibiting any sign of illness.
In an effort to protect and respect the property sellers in our market, we will be taking extra precautions when it comes to showings.
- We will be offering hand sanitizer to our clients before and after entering homes.
- On a normal day, we love driving our clients to view homes. For the time being though, we’re asking our clients to drive separately.
- We advise young children or aging parents are not present for home tours.
- We’re requesting clients only view homes that are on the top of their list.
Practicing social distancing but still ready to buy or sell? We have a variety of tools available to us such as videos and video calling we can use in order to guide you through our simplified 10-steps to closing day. Documents can be signed electronically as well.
In addition to these measures, we’re also including a video walkthrough for all of our new listings and for current sellers that are interested. This is a wonderful way for buyers to feel as if they’re walking through the home while limiting showings to the most serious buyers.
If you have questions about mortgage rates or the current market, please call or text us anytime as we’re always here and available to provide you with the advice and guidance you seek. If there is ANYTHING you need help with - whether it’s real estate related or not - please don’t hesitate to reach out.
We are looking forward to getting through this together and believe we have THE most incredible community surrounding us.
As always, we’re grateful for the privilege of doing business with you!
The Elite West Realty Team